Vote Now For the Top Moment of 2011-12
PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y.- After weeks of reliving the top moments from 2011-12, fans can now vote for their top moment from the past year. Below is a recap of the top moments from 2011-12. Follow the link below to the poll and rank your top-5 moments from 2011-12 with 5 being your top choice, 4 for your second choice and so on. Results will be released in mid-July.
Here are the top highlights from this past year.
- Women’s soccer’s thrilling win over Franklin Pierce on October 8. Recap
- Women’s volleyball caps 11-game winning streak with a sweep over Assumption on October 2. Recap
- Induction of five new members to the Pace Athletics Hall of Fame Class of 2012 on April 10. Recap
- Football’s thrilling overtime win over Stonehill on September 10. Recap
- Women’s cross country team winning the Baruch Invitational in their first meet of the season on September 11. Recap
- Women’s basketball player Brittany Shields scoring her 1,000th career point in a win over Adelphi on December 6. Recap
- Men’s basketball Denzel Primus-Devonish connects on a buzzer-beating three-pointer for a thrilling win over New Haven on February 4. Recap
- The women’s basketball team posted a signature win among their 20 on the season as they upset #4 ranked Bentley on January 7. Recap
- The swimming and diving teams posted a multitude of record-setting and top performances at the Northeast-10 Conference Championships on February 2-4. Recap
- Men’s lacrosse scores 12 second half goals en-route to a conference win over Assumption on March 27. Recap
- The softball team blasts six homeruns as they swept a pivotal NE-10 doubleheader from Stonehill on March 31. Recap
- Baseball locks up the NE-10 Southwest Division Title behind a three-hit shutout by Michael Tamburino on May 5. Recap